Stovetop Honey Garlic Salmon
My family loves salmon, as a mom I'm always looking for new and different recipes for my family. I stumbled on this recipe and thought that it would be a great fit for my family. Of course, I have this yummy salmon recipe on hand. However, I really did not feel like cooking and broiling anything. At first, I was really hesitant about trying this recipe. However, I do love the way honey tasted on my food so I said why not. This recipe is super simple to make and it tastes so yummy. I think I'm going to have a taste test with my family to see which recipe they prefer. If you're looking for a simple but yummy salmon recipe. You're going to love this.
- 4 salmon filets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Minced garlic and have all ingredients ready and measured
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once hot add in the salmon skin side down.
- Cook salmon for 5-7 minutes on skin side (based on the size of the salmon)
- Very carefully flip salmon. If the skin is sticking to the pan give it more time to cook.
- Add minced garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add the sauce to the pan.
- Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked and looks opaque and the sauce is thick.
- Take off of the heat. When the salmon is cool enough to handle peel off the skin.
- Serve immediately