Cancun Mexico Tips/Tricks
- I receive so many questions in regards to Cancun Mexico and I thought I would share some of the tips and tricks I have to ensure that you have the best trip ever. A lot of these tips apply to when you're traveling to the Hotel district. Some of the tips also apply to the Crown Paradise Club Resort that I stay at in Cancun Mexico. I hope you find the information below helpful.
- Customs form: I flew Jet Blue and they didn't give me one customs form. You will see people filling the out another form. Complete that form as well. You will have to leave the line to complete it. (front and back)
- Timeshare- I walked right by the timeshare people. No one flagged me down or anything.
- ADO station is right outside of customs near the other transportation companies
- $72 Pesos for transportation to I believe downtown
- Screen shot a picture of where you're staying at if you're doing public transportation. Unless you speak Spanish. This makes it a lot easier when trying to figure out how to get to your hotel. Plus, you may not have service to show the online link.
- Don't be afraid to ask. I would get directions and would have to ask twice by two different people or the same people to make sure I was going in the right direction.
- The city bus is $1. They go a lot faster.
- Bus R-1 Hotels from the bus station (and R-2)
- 6:51 am the entire front row of cabana was taken at the hotel. People put scarves, toys. You name it
- CANCUN- The Cancun sign is within walking distracted from this hotel. Maybe less than a mile.
- ADO $5 American 72 Pesos
- From the hotel about 30-45 minutes
- Arrive at 10:45 bus was coming at 11:00 am.
- I don't believe regular Size suite cases are allowed on regular buses. You can take a taxi from the ADO station to your hotel ( left ADO bus station at 11:04 am to the airport 11:32 airport. Jet Blue Terminal
- JetBlue second stop ( Delta + Spirt ( More also can't remember)
- Taxis- Taxis are white with green stripes and the number on them. Side and back example Taxi XXXX
- Do not purchase anything that's not in a clear bottle if you're not taking a direct flight.