I tried this recipe on a whim. I wanted something simple to make using the ingredients that I already had on hand. Of course, I went to my bestie Pinterest and found this recipe and tailored it to my liking. I am not the biggest fan of lemon on my seafood. However, this recipe defiantly changed my mind about that. I had the salmon slightly cooled and squeezed some fresh lemon on it. Yes, Please!! It was simply divine. This recipe is defiantly going on rotation. I also think this salmon would be perfect on a salad. Thank me later!
Recipe: Adapted from
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2½ pound salmon
- Salt, to taste
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Lemon slices (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line a baking sheet with foil, large enough to make into a packet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low-medium heat.
- Add the garlic, honey, and lemon, and whisk until the mixture is well combined.
- Place the salmon onto lined baking sheet.
- Pour mixture over the salmon (spread evenly over the salmon.)
- Sprinkle salt and cracked pepper.
- Create a packet (Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal closed)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, depending on your preference of doneness).
- (Carefully) Open the foil
- Broil for 2-3 minutes on high/medium heat to caramelize the top.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with lemon slices.