Coquito Recipe (Puerto Rican Egg Nog)
Happy Holidays everyone! Sharing one of my favorite adult recipes to enjoy during the holiday season. I tried this recipe several years ago and love it. I know that their are some many versions of this recipe. I love that this recipe does not require any eggs. I've already wanted to try making egg nog at home. However, I can't get past making homemade egg nog at home with actual raw egg in it. One day though. Or maybe I'll make a vegan alternative. I'll keep you guys posted. Anywho, in the video below I share step by step how I make this super easy recipe.
Ingredients (Recipe adapted from)
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 ml Rum
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
Instructions: (4-6 PEOPLE)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate. (Good for up to a week.)
- Serve cold, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.