2017 Goals:17 For 17 Things I want to Stop Buying
One of the goals I have for 2017 is to stop wasting my money on items that I can make at home or just don't need. Below, I'm sharing 17 items in 2017 that I will stop buying.
17 For 17 Things I want to stop buying
1. Bleach -I plan on using vinegar and/or lemon juice.
2. Pie Crust- I'll be making this yummy pie crust recipe.
3. Washing detergent - I was doing really well with this recipe and got lazy. I plan on making batches of liquid and powder detergent.
4. Fabric softener-I haven't found a homemade fabric softener recipe that I like yet. So the hunt begins
5. Natural hair products- I will review products if the opportunity comes my way. However, I do not plan on purchasing any.
6. Tomato sauce-I plan on making my own homemade pasta sauce. Not sure how the Mister is going to feel about this after finding his fav.
7. Makeup- Use what I have
8. False Lashes- Use what I have
9. Taco seasoning- I found this really yummy recipe that I can't wait to share. I typically add the taco seasoning to my vegan burgers.
10. Shower gel- Use what I have and make my own.
11. Deodorant- I plan on trying a few recipes. I'll let you guys know how that works out.
12. Lotion- Use what I have and/or make my own.
13. Planner supplies- Use what I have
14. Random office supplies- Use what I have
15. Facial creams- Use what I have (welcome the opportunity to review and/or try a product)
16. Stuff- Stop buying, just to buy
17. Dish soap - Make my own and/or use what we have.