Easy Semi-Homemade Upside Down Apple Cinnamon Buns
Left just say that fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love how the color of the leaves change. I also love how it's the perfect time of year to make my favorite treats. On a whim, I decided to make cinnamon apple buns. I had a package of cinnamon buns in the refrigerator and a leftover apple. Since it's a lot cooler now. My oven has been my bestie. This recipe is so yummy! I really wanted to eat the entire pan, but I didn't. Trust me, your friends and family will love this meal.
- 1 apple, chopped and peeled
- 1 can cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon, brown sugar, corn syrup and apples
- Spread the apple mixture in pie pan.
- Separate and add the eight cinnamon rolls.
- Bake 28 or until done.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter.
- Serve warm.
If you try this recipe, let me know. Leave a comment, pin it (so you have it saved), and don’t forget to tag a picture use the hashtag >> #simplytasheena on Instagram. I would love to see how it turned out.