It's fall and I am here for all things caramel and fall treats. I really do enjoy a warm or cold, cup of cider. I've even made it homemade with some fresh apples from the orchard. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to a Dollar Tree in my state while adulting and seen that they carried it. Seeing how apple cider sells for typically $4 and up. I was like a kid in a candy store seeing it for a $1. Seeing how I do enjoy the apple juice and it's made at by the same brand. I was excited to try it. I must say that this recipe is so yummy. So yummy that I think I'm going to indulge in some once this post is live. I may even sprinkle some cinnamon on the top of the whipped cream next time.
- Apple cider
- whipped topping
- caramel sauce (I love the Aldi's brand)
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Warm the apple cider on the stove top to your desired temp. (this should not take long) You do not want to bring it to a boil. You simply just want to warm the cider up.
- Add the warm cider to your favorite mug
- Add your desired amount of whipped topping on top of the cider.
- Drizzle your favorite caramel sauce on top of the whipped topping.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.