What I'm doing
I started using Ebates last year and I'm in love with this app. I'm not perfect, and yes sometimes I forget to use the app however, I've been doing pretty well.
I found out about this Ibotta a couple of years ago. However, didn't really take advantage of it until recently. I'm still new at using this app. However, I do love it. (looking forward to hitting my first $20 mark)
I love shopping wholesale. However, not everything is meant to be purchased wholesale with a small family. I have been doing a lot of research on foods that can be frozen. We have a deep freezer. So I try to utilize that space. Plus with items such as onions, mushrooms, and cheese. I'm saving a ton of money by freezing them.
Ever since something was found in our water system a couple of years ago. I only drink bottled water or boiled water. One of my goals this year was to reduce the amount of bottled water I purchase. I have been doing really well with this goal. I haven't purchased a case of bottled water. But I have purchased the gallons cases.
What I'm Trying to stop
- Shopping without a purpose.
- Purchasing a ton of food that ends up going to waste.
- Purchasing clothing for my son until he has a growth spurt.
- Going to Target without a plan.
- Spending so much money at the Dollar Tree. (that dollar adds up)
- Purchasing items at my favorite wholesale stores that's not on sale.
- Stop ordering pizza out (or decrease the amount)
- Only shopping at Starbucks during sales
- Purchase Target gift card via Groupon
- Make chai tea latte at home when I can
- Sale more clothes on Postmark and purchase less
- Purchase luxury items when Ebates have double points
- Use Ibotta more
This is just to give you an idea. How are you doing with your journey?
Please Note: Some links in this post contain affiliate links, in the event you make a purchase I may receive a commission. That’s actually one of the ways you make money! Thanks for continuing to support my dreams!